wood bit

I could use a little advice.I have a couple acres of stunted log pole pine I want to turn into rail fence I have a 2 inch power tenon cutter but need advice as to what kind of a bit would work best for cutting the holes in the posts.Thank you.Tinker

Gerald Lamb

Several options.

Buy keith's chain mortiser.

Buy a cheapo mortiser from HF and sell it after the job is done.

Go check out Lee Valley's Greenwood (tm) bits. p 125 of the 2002/2003 tool catalog.

Marc

Reply to
MrAoD

Auger, a _strong_ drill, and an extension side arm on the drill.

Reply to
Mark

Lodge Pole Pine