wood bit

I could use a little advice.I have a couple acres of stunted log pole pine I want to turn into rail fence I have a 2 inch power tenon cutter but need advice as to what kind of a bit would work best for cutting the holes in the posts.Thank you.Tinker

Several options.
Buy keith's chain mortiser.
Buy a cheapo mortiser from HF and sell it after the job is done.
Go check out Lee Valley's Greenwood (tm) bits. p 125 of the 2002/2003 tool catalog.
Marc
snipped-for-privacy@mcn.org says...

drill.
--