Wild-Llife Carved: bars, doors, furniture, ect. in 3/4-luann ply

i am in pocono mountains,north-east pennsylvania, and do this type of carving for a living. look and tell me what you think. its very easy to do, and if you are inerested in learning ,contact me. my info is included in the link below to get ahold of me. its a great hobby , or can produce a lot of money, no scams, no quick millions,lol the more you put into it, the more you sell, hence,,,,the more $$$$ you make. ITS SOOO EASY TO DO !
http://community.webtv.net/ADKWILD04/WILDLIFEEXTERIORS

Do you care for an honest opinion or are you just looking for compliments?