C Grade 3/4 PLy at Menard's

I been meaning to post this, Menard's has some c-grade Birch plywood at $25 a 3/4"x4'x8' sheet. Sale ends Feb. 3.

Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

Reply to
Markem

Can you ship some to me in NY? I went to Lowe's a couple of nights ago to get a half sheet and you couldn't find a piece (of any size) that was decent. It was either the veneer was cracked and checked or there were incomplete ply layers. All I needed is about a 14" x 4' piece and there wasn't a piece that you could do that with. I'm going to try a different Lowe's and see if I can have better luck.

Reply to
Allen Roy