Why isn't there a SCMS that can accept a dado blade?

This might be a stupid question but I've always wondered why somebody doesn't put out a SCMS that you could put a dado set onto? Would it be to dangerous or underpowered or what? Seeing as the SCMS is so popular nowadays and the radial arm isn't, it would be a nice feature. I usually use a router to put dados in long narrow boards but I think the miter saw would be a nice alternative especially for a series of repetitive cuts.
--
BeerBoy

Well one idea is that a SCMS pivots in back. You won't get a level dado.
Wes