who sells the router table cable and crank

that allows you to adjust the height of your plunge router in the table? Sincec I use my plunger by hand as well, I'm reluctant to pull the springs out to help with undertable depth adjustments. But I DO have the threaded shaft to attach the tube over.
Alan