Who makes after market collets for a Porter Cable 7518?

Just got my Porter Cable 7518 router today. The collet looks like it was made by "The lowest bid". Can anyone direct me to an after market company that makes a high quality collet for this router?
Spartan, ugly, somewhat short, but it will hold, not to worry. http://www.patwarner.com (Routers) ****************************************************

I own four PC routers and, except for size, they all have identical, interchangeable collets and all are well made. If you suspect that you have a bad collet, I'd sure try to do something about it before using the 7518 ... that rascal is just too big and powerful to be messing with with a suspect part like the collet.
If you have a local Porter Cable dealer like WoodCraft, or even the BORGSs, they should carry spare collets for sale ... around $US 12 the last time I picked one up.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03