Who is on Facebook?

Page 2 of 3
On 5/17/11 7:24 PM, Swingman wrote:

--
Froz...

On 5/17/2011 6:25 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:

Went to look for the message I replied to, but couldn't find it immediately and got sidetracked ... I figured as much.
I made the switch from WLM to TB when Vista came out ... took a while to get used to, but TB is SOOOO much better than Windows Lame Mail, although I still miss a few of my favorite OE shortcuts, like CTRL H, which marked everything read, even threaded messages.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 5/17/2011 6:24 PM, Swingman wrote:

Not sure really.
I opened the computer and located the yellow striped green wire running from the power supply to the SD C: drive. I wiggled it and then looked around for a while.
Then I installed Thunderbird.
One of those actions fixed it.
Leon wrote the following:

one of the other wires, the bomb could've gone off.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150090131757741.276400.729937740&l 1982f890
MUCH better.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150090131757741.276400.729937740&l 1982f890
Hey, you got > quotes!
-- It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctively native American criminal class except Congress. -- Mark Twain
Leon wrote:

1982f890
Wow this has got to be the longest thread on here ever!!
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Rich wrote:

Surely you are exaggerating!

Don't call him Shirley..
Check out,
Home Depot Horror Story Mail Box Baseball The EPA Does Not Have a Sence of Humor
On Luiji's page,
http://www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
Under my Name, David Eisan.
I used to find myself quite funny. But those were the days I lived at home and didn't have a wife, 50 hr week job, house or yard to maintain.
Take Care,
David.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150090131757741.276400.729937740&l 1982f890

I am getting to a point where Facebook is starting to bore me. All the fun and informative interactions happen on other channels, such as my regular e-mail and my gmail accounts. The back'n forth banter in here is far more interesting than Facebook. And YOUR mileage may vary.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/facebook-lost-us-users-last-month-20110613-ncx
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:15:40 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy <snip>

I find just the oppisite, but probably have different uses.. If I post to ABPW at all, it's a link to a FB album.. Seems like most of my friends and family are on FB and "Instant Messages" have replaced a lot of what I used to do with email.. If I send a friend an IM, they're also notified by email, so it's twice the chance of getting a quick reply..
Not wood related, but in the last 18 months we've doubled the attendence of our karaoke gig and the only change has been using Facebook..

LOL...yet another reason to drop FB..LOL
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 05:54:41 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Karaoke/rap make me miss disco, and I _hated_ disco.
-- To know the road ahead, ask those coming back. -- Chinese Proverb

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk. Music loud and women warm. I've been kicked around since I was born. And now it's all right, it's O.K. And you may look the other way. We can try to understand The New York Times' effect on man. Whether you're a brother Or whether you're a mother, You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Feel the city breakin' And ev'rybody shakin' And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Ah, ha, ha, ha, Stayin' alive. Stayin' alive. Ah, ha, ha, ha, Stayin' alive. . . . Now TRY to get that song out of your head.
Robatoy wrote:

hated them just for their name not to mention it was DISCO! Disco destroyed the live band era. But it did advance Blue Grass and Country Rock for those that enjoyed and appreciated the "Live" sound. Rich
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

As a musician, if you walk into a club to set up for the gig and "YMCA" is playing on the jukebox, you know you're in for a rough night!
--
www.ewoodshop.com

On 6/14/11 12:05 PM, Swingman wrote:

"Like"