Whiteside MDF Bits

Has anyone every used Whiteside's MDF Bits. They cut a fake raised panel / rail-stile profile into a solid piece of MDF. I need to make a bunch of doors, saw these in their catalog and wondered if the finished product looked decent.
Chuck
On 13 Aug 2003 14:05:09 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (WoodChuck34) wrote:

The Whiteside bit I have (straight bit for plywood) has been excellent. Nice and sharp.
just my 2c worth.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (WoodChuck34) wrote in message

I can't answer for the type of bit you're asking about but I bought a Whitesite bit a few months ago and have been very happy with it.
Greg