Which bandsaw tension spring?

I have a Grizzly G1019Z 14"saw and see that Eagle America has tension springs for sale for both Delta and Jet bandsaws. They list two springs, Delta and Jet and state they fit most import saws. It doesn't state which item fits the imported saws. I emailed Eagle but haven't received a response. It seems from other sites the spring comes in a 2+1/2 inch and 3 inch size. Any idea which fits the Grizzly?
Thanks, Barry