Where to buy Freud Dado Sets

I live in NH. Can these be purchased retail or mail order (web) only?
--
-Jim

Reply by eMail to ryan at jimryan dot com. The reply address is bogus.
Lowes sells them in Texas.

Try: www.internationaltool.com
or eBay (search under freud dado)
Always some available their, new in box.
enjoy

Hmmm, looks like Sears sells them. Looking at the web site I saw a 24 tooth 75th Anniversary sears blade. Anybody bought this? It's $80 and the Freud 8" is $109. Also, would I be better off with the 6" or the 8" on a 110v Craftsman TS? What are the advantages/disadvantages? Is more teeth better?
--
-Jim

If you want to reply by email its --> ryan at jimryan dot com

110v
better?
What horsepower/size saw are you talking about? Direct drive or contractors or cabinet?
I don't remember the HP. But it is the low end Craftsman 110v saw.
--
-Jim

If you want to reply by email its --> ryan at jimryan dot com

If it has a belt from the motor to the saw arbor, you could probably use a 6" set. If the motor powers the arbor directly, you'll need to go with the smallest available (if it will even fit on the arbor). 8" sets are best on large saws that have the muscle to spin all that metal.
There are Woodworkers Warehouse stores in Manchester, Nashua & Salem. Freud stuff is also sold at P.J. Currier Lumber in Amherst and A&B Lumber in Pembroke.
Lee

Lowes carries them in VA, also. But Amazon and Eagle-American have the best price right now on the Frued &-Piece Pro Dado Set. You can probably get it from either for right around $70.00 after S/H.

I bought the Freud SD-208 from Amazon last week for $69.99 with free shipping. I checked this AM, price is still the same but free shipping is no longer available for this item.