Where to buy ferrous sulphate?

I want to experiment with ferrous sulphate on some birds eye maple. I see it at drug stores, is this the same thing to use and if it is, how do I mix it?
-Jim
See below http://www.homesteadfinishing.com/htdocs/chemical%20dyeing.htm

If you can use quite a bit, try an agrochemical supply place. Here in NZ, it's $13 for a 25Kg sack. Maybe that's far too much, but it's hard to beat the price!