Where to buy a forged hold fast

It seems like trying to find a traditional forged hold fast is difficult. The ones listed in most (?all?) woodworking catalogs are cast iron - which eventually break.
Any ideas where to get a forged one?
Rasjad snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Rasjad Lints wrote...

Write Phil Koontz:
http://www.galenavillageblacksmith.com /
Don't have one from him (I forge my own), but I've heard nothing but good things about Phil's.
Jim
I suggested Phil Koontz:

Here's a better link:
http://www.galenavillageblacksmith.com/may03.html
Jim
"$45 each or $35/pair" ???
Shipping to anywhere will probably exceed the cost of the hold fasts. they look great.
BRuce
Jim Wilson wrote:

--
---