where is the best place to buy a mortising machine?(DELTA)

Ok.. I am ready to buy a mortising machine and looking for suggestions to get the best price. Thanks
Stacey

www.froogle.com
Secret Squirrel <Secret>, decides to chip in.

I like it, thanks Squirrel. Anything associated with Google is alright in my book!
Rich
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK.
Skippy wrote:

pixelated:

Shop Fox G9976/W1671
Toolseeker shows it for $234 but comes up with toolcorral: Toolcorral.com $189.95 + $35 s/h + chisels.
Griz has it for on Christmas sale for $199 + $35 shipping, includes 5/8 and 3/4 chisels. (Ar ar ar!) + $8.95 for a Woodstock 3/8 chisel. http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?ItemNumber=G9976
Hmm, Delta has a new taller model like the Shop Fox for about the same price, half the speed, half the weight. # 14-651
Take a peek at Griz.
------------------------------------------------------------- give me The Luxuries Of Life * http://www.diversify.com i can live without the necessities * 2 Tee collections online -------------------------------------------------------------

I just spent several days searching, and found that Amazon was the cheapest, unfortunately. (Amazon.com product link shortened) /104-4061863-7079115?v=glance&s=hi
They guarantee lowest prices including shipping costs or 10% off. I could find nobody lower. Be careful of buying reconditioned models, they are cheaper but may come without chisels and bits.
It's depressing that Amazon is taking over the woodworking tool market. You *know* that once they've driven all the other suppliers of they prices will go up.
--
Vince Heuring ECE Department, University of Colorado - Boulder
To email, remove the Vince.