What's The Drill Part II

So I got my shiny new DeWalt cordless drill today. Pretty amazing how far technology has come in just 18 years :)
One thing I noticed is that the numbers on the torque collar are painted on and are easily scratched. In fact, one of them was already partly rubbed off. It's not a big deal, I guess, but I wonder if this is normal or if I have some factory defect on my hands ...
On 5/24/2012 5:51 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Well, it is possibly an indicator of what to expect or not expect. Did some one recommend DeWalt?
On 05/25/2012 04:37 PM, Leon wrote:

I have had very good experience with their tools in the past.