What makes a shop appealing?

Page 2 of 2
Tools.
Stephen R.

Sat, Oct 9, 2004, 4:11pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (macdavis) wonders: In the thread about burning out on woodworking, we mentioned quite a few reasons that we do what we do.. <snip> This has been posted before, but easier to just post the URL than copy it. Scroll down to About My Shop. Pretty much covers it for me. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/STUFFMADEPAINTED /
JOAT I smile because I know my God loves me. You on the other hand, he doesn't much like.