What makes a shop appealing?

I can agree with that, my other hobby is winemaking and my #1 rule is when the first cork is popped the shop is closed.

Rick

Reply to
RKG

oh, I wouldn't use anything dangerous if I was drinking... last night, I spread the parts out on a workmate next to my chair and played at hand sanding them while I listened to music with a few friends.. kinda like ladies knitting, I guess.. lol

Reply to
mac davis