The Lumber Lady is ill.

I just got off the phone with Judith Mattart's husband, and he put her in ICU yesterday with pneumonia. I'm sure she could use your prayers and best wishes.

Should any of you want to send a card her address is:

885 Myrtle Ave., Yuma, AZ 85364

If any of you are wondering who Judith is, she is the owner of Hardwoods of Yuma . And, you should also know she is one of the most wonderful people in the business.

Here's to a quick recovery!

Bob Darrah

Reply to
Bob Darrah