What kind of group is this

I didn't see any posts about guys workin' their wood.
Gymdandy said:>I didn't see any posts about guys workin' their wood.
Oh, sorry, you want alt.onanism. Tom Work at your leisure!
That is because you a web tv'er. You have probably gone blind from workin your wood.

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:58:23 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Well I've just seen _one_! <G>