http://imgur.com/a/iqPxP
Rob
Rob H. wrote:

#3100 A good solid bow saw?
Bill

It's not a tool of any type.

It's a template for a wicket gate?
--
It's a money /life balance.

Rob H. wrote:

The sharp points suggest that it's meant to be driven into the ground, like a temporary fence.
--

Reply in group, but if emailing, add a zero and remove the last word.

3097 An invisible furniture joining fastener?? For example, to hold a leg on a table or cabinet. It goes in a carefully counterbored hole, mates with a similar piece and lets you draw a joint tight.
On 2/6/2014 4:03 AM, Rob H. wrote:

It isn't for furniture, it's part of something you can buy at the hardware store.
3102 Ice cleat to clamp on a shoe/boot heel? Perhaps used in the days when, a few days a year, ice was gathered from a lake and stored in ice-houses for iceboxes?
On 2/6/2014 4:03 AM, Rob H. wrote:

Correct
3098 I'll guess this is used by an upholsterer to cut out a notch in leather in the corner of a sheet being applied to a 3-way orthogonal corner.
On 2/6/2014 4:03 AM, Rob H. wrote:

I don't know exactly what this tool is, I thought it might be a hand miter.

3097 screw-in shelf support? 3098 picture frame miter cutter? 3099 toothpick dispenser.. shake to dispense? 3100 looks like a bow saw frame to me 3101 whatever they were, they made a bunch of them, because the parts are cast, rather than forged or machined... looks like a fold-away tie-down cleat of some sort. Not a handle, or the center bar would be finished and larger diameter. 3102 Byzantine orthodontic brace
Lloyd

Nope

Possibly

Not sure

Nope

Still a mystery

Sounds like a good secondary use for it!

On 2/6/2014 4:03 AM, Rob H. wrote:

3098, some kind of fabric cutter? 3099, some kind of fluid filter? 3100, farmers portable fence gate? 3011, towel holder? 3012, temporary use horse shoe?
Wow, what a list!
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Nope

Not sure, I found a similar one in Google search results, but it was for an ebay page that no longer existed.

This was my first thought but I haven't been able to prove it.

Correct, though not necessarily a gate, it is part of a portable fence that has a specific name.

Don't know

Too small for a horse, although I have seen some small horses on the web
Rob H. wrote:

3097 The screw that locks the scale in a 90 degree square (like a tri-square).
Rich
On 2/6/2014 7:07 AM, Rich Hare wrote:

Combination square rule lock bolt. The knurled tightening nut is not shown.

Correct, it's part of a combination square, the part on the end fits in the slot of the ruler.
Rob H. wrote:

My late father (who taught me everything mechanical) is scowling at me right now, I'm sure. He might also point out that a ruler is for drawing straight lines; a scale is for measuring.
Rich

My shop teacher would point out that a king is a ruler. His term was 'rule'.