What is it? Set 433

Hey Rob,
And we don't thank you enough. It's really good that you do this, and it's been great for a long time now. I for one don't see any difference in the "management" each week, so don't sweat it!!
THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Yes Rob, again Thanks! Your posts are the first thing I look for Thursday mornings!
Erik
Rob H. wrote:

So 2512 isn't a push lever for a crossbow then?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Armborst_2,_Nordisk_familjebok.png
--Winston

This is a lever used to span a crossbow. The split notches engage the string, while the single notch engages a loop at the front of the stock. Patrick Roney
Patrick wrote:

Nup. Can't be.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Armborst_2,_Nordisk_familjebok.png
--Winston

I was intrigued by this idea when someone first mentioned it but I couldn't see how it would work with the slot near the end of the one piece. I found a couple of similar tools on the web, the only difference is the hook on the end, it's very possible the the tool on my site is just missing the hook, or maybe somehow the slot was used instead. Here are the two I found on the net, they are very similar to the drawing in the link on Winston's post:
http://www.joesalter.com/detail.php?f_qryitem 753
http://crossbow.wikia.com/wiki/Making_a_wippe
I haven't seen any other tools that are this close of a match, I'm still open to other possibilities but I think this is probably the answer. Thanks to all who suggested it.
Rob