What is it? Set 419

Page 2 of 2

The entire item is made of metal, I haven't yet found an answer for it.

Yes, it's made from barbed wire but it's not used in the manner of a saw. I wouldn't describe it as a tool, although I suppose an arguement could be made for it to fit into that category.

Probably not but sometimes it can't be helped. ;-) Three of this set have been answered so far, I won't be able to post the rest of the answers until Friday as usual.
Rob
2425 no clule 2426 very early inline filter drier? 2427 no clue. Adjustable horse shoe? 2428 decorative top for a bed post? 2429 garden aerator 2430 exercise machine for pixies
The answers for this set will be posted on Friday as usual but I'm not sure if I'll be able to post any replies between now and then.
http://55tools.blogspot.com /
Rob
On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 04:09:42 -0500

2425 - is a Main-Spring winder for working on clocks. Could have used something like that a few times...
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Good answer, this is correct.