What is it? Set 409

Page 2 of 2

This train wheel wasn't significant but was on display as an example of early Chicago industry.
Just posted the answers for this set:
Rob
Rob H. wrote:

While checking out the answers, I looked at last week's and hey, I got one!
Set 408, #2364 - I guessed either "power handcuffs" or "instant handcuffs;" (don't remember exactly - I'd have to check the archive, but I'm too lazy) but I feel kinda vindicated. ;-D
Cheers! Rich
    [ ... ]

    Hmm ... for (2368) -- if it was to crimp onto cloth insulated wires (and likely copper foil wound around a cloth center core as well for flexibility) that makes it a rather old one. I remember them on headphones at least in the 1950s.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail