What is it? Set 376

Page 1 of 3
This week's set has been posted:
http://55tools.blogspot.com/2011/02/set-376.html
Rob
2170 I recognize this as an antenna rotator control box.
2167 It isn't helpful for me to observe that this is a lock for some kind of sliding door. I don't know exactly what kind of sliding door it is made for.
2168 Again, it isn't helpful for me to note that this is a quick-turn wrench/screwdriver.
On 2/17/2011 6:29 AM, Rob H. wrote:

Rob H. wrote:

Hey , I'm first !! 2167 is a trigger lock 2168 is a zip or cable tie tool 2170is an old antenna rotater readout and 2171 looks like an oil spout for when oil came in cans
--
Snag
Learning keeps
Rob H. wrote:

Correct
F Murtz wrote:

that is it... i knew i had seen them in the past but couldn't put my finger in it.
John

2167 looks like a trigger lock
2168 is a wire wrapping "gun". No, not for pulling cable ties, but for "wire wrap" circuit assembly. It's missing the bit and sleeve assembly. This one looks a lot like the Augat version, but AMP made one very much like it, too.
2170 is definitely (as said) an antenna rotator control.

Yep, you beat me to it, sadly I remember using those things!

Yes, it's a wire wrapper, someone had sent me the photo to find out what it was for.

2167 looks like a lock for a display case with sliding glass panels.

2167 is the key and lock from a storage rental unit.
On 2/17/2011 6:29 AM, Rob H. wrote:

2168 Wire wrap tool http://www.elexp.com/pro_w224.htm
2170 Antenna rotator control box
2167 revolver trigger lock? 2168 carabiner? 2169 air infuser to mix with gases? 2170 early navigation device? 2171 Clothes tag installer? 2172 Plant starter?
On 02/17/2011 06:29 AM, Rob H. wrote:

No correct guesses yet for this item so I'll give a couple hints: it was for use in the home, and the edge of the moving part on the end is sharp.

Yes, they are gemination trays for starting seeds.
Rob
2171 Flower cutter
On 02/17/2011 07:17 PM, Rob H. wrote:

Nope
2171 Radish cutter.
On 02/17/2011 08:41 PM, Rob H. wrote:

Very close, the first part of your answer is too specific and the second word is not specific enough.
vegetable rose pattern maker?
On 02/18/2011 07:36 AM, Rob H. wrote:

It isn't for making fancy vegetables but this answer is not far off.