What is it? Set 322

Doubt it. head rests are still used in Africa without any padding. and they are surprisingly comfortable (at least for just laying out, I never slept on one.)

my other guesses are :

1843: head of a spear fishing spear.

1846: steel knuckles for a de-fingered thug????

1848: remains of a jail???

Stephen B.

Reply to
Stephen B.

1845 is easy, it's a head rest from an Egyptian tomb. These are still used in parts of Africa the way we use a pillow.

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.

'Twere a Joke ...

Reply to
LDosser

Still not sure about the brass disc but the others have all been answered correctly:

stay tuned for another exciting installment next week!

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.