What is it? Set 271

Page 2 of 2

Put keyboards in the dishwasher let them dry for a few days and good as new.
Rich

Not having a dishwasher I take them apart, clean them in the shower, dry them and put them back together. Karl
Rich wrote:

I don't have, or want a dishwasher. It takes a couple minutes per keyboard, and doesn't require any disassembly.
--
And another motherboard bites the dust!

E Z Peaces wrote:

Yeah, I have to rebuild the Hammond B3 at my church, because they let the bearings run dry. I figure it'll take four people to move it, while I stand back & supervise. There is no way that I'm going to try, with just one good hand, and a cane. :(
They let a motor overheat in one of the Leslie speakers, as well. Now I have to find a replacement for a custom 50 year old motor and replace the dry rotted rubber covered cables. Luckily, I downloaded the schematics a few years ago. No all I have to do is find them again. :(
Someone else can fix the piano.
--
And another motherboard bites the dust!

Ed Huntress wrote:

No, that would be Tang and Russian Vodka, first invented during the Apollo-Soyuz mission.
--
It's times like these which make me glad my bank is Dial-a-Mattress