What is it.

(posted on alt binaries pic. woodworking)
What is it?
My brother found this in a bucket with other stone items in a garage. It is stone, and has holes all the way through. It was from old lapidary garage with stone fossils and shark teeth and petrified stone....? john
I think it a fishing tool? A net tool? rope making?
jloomis wrote:

It would not be made lapidary person to keep the sticks with dopped gems in in any chance ?
Well, so far, I am not sure what it is. I have seen "frog" floral arrangement....device.... A purse net ...........device. It was with shark teeth, petrified wood, dinosaur fossil.... don’t know..... john