What I want for Christmas for my Shop

Christmas came early this year for me.

Just got the 2 last pieces today.

Bosch orbital sander Bosch 1/2" 1617 router kit Freud router table and fence Freud raised panel bit set Delta 6" grinder Delta 6" Jointer Delta Morticer Delta 8" stacked dado set Delta tenon jig Cool gadget for pushing small pieces thru router or table saw.

Now I think I better start thinking about my wife or else I'm in trouble.....

Daniel

Reply to
D. Martin

Have you tried one of the pod machines? We've got one (Grimac Terry, about $400) at the office that makes pretty good espresso, and you don't have to dick around with grinding and packing...

Get yer' Grimac here:

can be found here (and probably about a million other places)
far cheaper than a high end lathe...

Reply to
Stephanie and Tim

Too late! Bought myself a Jet closed stand jointer, Bosch jig saw and a dovetail jig. SWMBO figgered she was done shopping for my present when I got home! About a month ago I picked up a Harbor Frieght 2 HP dust collector, and a Lowes close out DeWalt 733 planer. Greg

Reply to
Greg O

How much was that? No, wait, don't tell me. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

Jobs just cut down on your shop time!

Reply to
solarman

How about some nice calender girls to sand my wood? DD

"It's easy when you know how..." Johnny Shines

Reply to
David DeCristoforo

$199 Greg

Reply to
Greg O

David DeCristoforo asks:

I think John Lucas has most of those already.

Charlie Self

"If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner." H. L. Mencken

Reply to
Charlie Self

The Lie-Nielsen shoulder plane shown here!

Reply to
Glen

Yeah I agree. She'll probably take up too much of your time wanting this and that . Will not give you time with your other love, like making sawdust with your tools.

As for myself this year don't need any tools just a bigger shop so I can fill it with more tools and wood. LOL

Reply to
dteckie

Reply to
BRuce

SWEEEEEET!

Reply to
dteckie

I want a JOB for Christmas- in my field!

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey

Well Geez guys, if we're getting what we want, I'd prefer the calendar girls to rub me down than sanding my wood. Or, am I taking his response too literally? :)

Reply to
Upscale

The old saying goes . . ."If it's got t*ts or tires, sooner or later it's gonna cause trouble and cost money"(LOL) Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Doors and windows. The shell's done, got the exterior painted just in time for the freeze. _Need_ doors and windows. I'll build them over Thanksgiving.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Baglio

Great... lot's of shop time here. No money to buy wood.

-David

Think I'd rather be rubbed up.

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Norman Crow responds:

Reminds me of an old friend, called to say he and his wife, both of whom I'd known since college, were splitting. She was a gorgeous, tiny redhead (back in the days before EVERY woman was a redhead). I said something about it being a shame, and his comment was, "No matter how great they are, somebody, somewhere is tired of their sh*t."

Charlie Self

"If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner." H. L. Mencken

Reply to
Charlie Self

That, and everything else!

on the MODELS tab ... choose your poison CharlesJ

-- ======================================================================== Charles Jones | Works at HP, | email: snipped-for-privacy@hp.com Hewlett-Packard | doesn't speak | ICQ: 29610755 Loveland, Colorado | for HP | AIM: LovelandCharles USA | |Jabber: snipped-for-privacy@jabber.hp.com

Reply to
Charles Jones