What Happened to Wood Finishing Supply of Fort Bragg?

I need to find a complete finishing and refinishing supply house. I have been doing business with Wood Finishing of Fort Bragg, CA for years. They no longer have any telephone numbers on the website, the old numbers do not work, and they do not answer my emails. Yet, they say they will soon be up and running, again. What has happened? Any suggestions for an equivalent supply house?
regards
Mike Danielson
I was wondering the same thing. Just paid 2x what I used to pay for shellac. I always loved dropping in and shopping when I was up in Mendocino and will miss them. Others have commented that they did indeed go out of business.
Too bad. Nice folks.