What can you use to sand a router cut?

I have a set of doors that are pretty weathered. It has a router pattern. Isn't there something that takes the shape of whatever you are sanding so that you can use it to sand the entire length?
Add pictures here
✖
On 8/13/11 4:09 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

maybe, depends on the pattern, foam sanding pads may do it.
--
Froz...

✖
Metspitzer wrote:

Not perfectly, AFAIK
I often use the router bit itself to smooth grosser areas by scraping.
The thin, grey foam sanding pads work pretty well but the routed edge usually has to be sanded in more than one pass depending on the complexity of the profile.
Flap wheels - those where the flaps have been cut into about 1/8" wide fingers - also work pretty well but they will diminish the sharpness of edges.
--

dadiOH

✖
On Aug 13, 5:44 pm, snipped-for-privacy@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org (Larry W) wrote: