Weight of Grizzly G1021 Planer

Anyone have a Grizzly G1021 15" planer? I just ordered one and while awaiting its arrival I'm rasslin' with ways to unload and set it in place. Does this thing _REALLY_ weight 400+ pounds?
I just find it a bit difficult to think that it weighs more than my cabinet saw.
LP wrote:

The G1021Z is 541 lbs shipping weight, so some where just over 500 lbs I would guest
If you need it cloer go the grizzley.com and send them an email, they are very good in replying.
ranted:

Borrow a neighbor -and- his engine hoist.

Nope, but the box it ships in makes it add up to 440 lbs. The planer is only 420 lbs. by itself.
-------------------------------------- PESSIMIST: An optimist with experience -------------------------------------------- www.diversify.com - Web Database Development