Web site update

Hey all:
It's been a while but recent unpacking found our old computer as well as our digital camera. That, coupled with a little "found" time on my hands has resulted in the first update to our web site in over a year.
Some of the projects added (Project Photos page 4 and Project Photos page 5) were actually built while we were still in Sumner but never got posted. Two new ones (Made in Canada eh!) are posted on the "Latest Project" page.
As always, enjoy and please let me know if you find a broken link or a typo.
Rob
--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

Ever wish you could turn the clock back? This is one of those rare times for me....
thanks for the words, they're appreciated.
Rob