We apologize

Today my minor son posted a chain letter that was forwarded to him involving placing 6 $1 bills in sealed envelopes and mailing them to six of your friends. This posting was done without my review. Though I am not an attorney, it appears this is form of a pyramid scheme and is certainly illegal. Please accept our apologies for this posting. I would strongly advise to not get involved in such a "get rich quick" scheme.

Reply to
GWS

Damn, too late. I've already sent out the money. Can I get reimbursed, please? Tom

Reply to
tom

Which of the several currently extant should I ignore?

Reply to
LRod