Waterlox Application Tips Appreciated

Any sage advise for wipe-on application of waterlox? I'm finding it 'gummy' as opposed to say, Watco. Must be the Tung Oil.
I've taken to wiping off almost as soon as I apply it, and that's working pretty good. That and not wiping too long.
Add pictures here
✖
On May 6, 7:06 pm, brian_j snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I would probably take a good read here, first.
http://www.waterlox.com/site/425/default.aspx
You can thin the product a bit if you need to if you want to extend your open time, but it sounds like you are putting too much on and goofing with it too long.
Use a no-lint painter's rage folded into a pad as an applicator and get plenty on the applicator. Apply a quick, thin coat and leave it alone.
Repeat.
What are you putting this finish on?
Robert
Add pictures here
✖

Putting it on Cherry. I've found if I goof with it too much, another quick wipe of the waterlox will smooth it out.
Add pictures here
✖