WANTED: PLANER

I am wanting to buy a used thickness planer of at least 12". This should be in or around the Houston area. May even consider one located in Austin as I travel through there occasionally.
Please reply via email with telephone number and address where it can be seen.
Thank you.
Huston banned planners last week

Ah...that explains why he's having such a hard time finding one.
mmi
joey wrote:

this guy has been posting that same message on several groups for weeks. Seems kinda hinky. Go to the store and buy one...their not that expensive