WANTED: PLANER

Smoken' income opportunites at that rate! I just figured out what to do to augment my retirement plan! Hey, anybody got *anything* to sell? Send me your name, address, email and telephone number. Your credit card number wouldn't hurt either. ;-)

...Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Miller

He should get a square-head planer.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Hehehe. You're baaaaad, Andy.

- Interpreted Interpolations Done Dirt Cheap. -----------

Website Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That's simple netiquette - like deleting unnecessary lines before posting.

[27 lines deleted.]
Reply to
Bruce Barnett

Well, when someone top-posts they don't have to worry about deleting unnnecessary lines because _they_ don't see them.

I'm sure there are plenty of stores that sell planers in the Greater Houston area. Maybe we should give him the addresses and phone numbers of a few.

Reply to
fredfighter

Grizzly sells several nice ones. I don't have them but have seen / heard that they function up to hard work.

If the person needs a pro type - they they should buy a pro type not ask...

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn