Wanted Picnic table plans

I want to build a picnic table like 4feet by 10 feet long . anyone has anyplans on how i should built this ??
thanks
janet and benches too
If you did a search on www.goggle.com and input "picnic table plans" as the search criteria, you will get plenty of hits, like this one.
http://www.backyardspaces.com/picnictable.html
Bob S.

janey wrote:

I downloaded free plans (PDF format) from the Californis Redwood Association. They are for a 6' table with detached benches. I am sure the length would be easy to adapt. I can't find the plans on their site now but if you want, I will e-mail them to you.
Chuck
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I found the download site: http://www.calredwood.org/homeown/table/table.htm Hope this helps.
Chuck
janey wrote:

Have a look at mine:
Picnic Table Design 101
http://members.shaw.ca/bomr/ptabl.htm
--- rod.
Goto my web page and look under free plans in the Woodworking Links Section.
Plenty of free plans
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com