Wan tto to make a cutting board?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVB5zjTraLk#tB4

On 11/12/2013 12:44 PM, Leon wrote:

Nicely done ... too damn busy to do it now, I'm saving things like that for my old age.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 11/12/2013 2:57 PM, Swingman wrote:

You know that box I gave you several years ago? I was going to start doing that then.
There was another similar cutting board, one size piece that was put together in 3 different colors. 3D looking but required exact fit.

Not recommended for folks who use mind altering drugs! LOL I have this image or an old fart cutting something that he shouldn't due to the interplay of light and form on this thing. I do think it is creative and imaginative. I like the way it looks. But I am just paranoid on cutting on something that MOVES!!!
Make one or more and give them to young people. Keep the old folks away from this thing!
Just my curmudgeon opinion.