Walnut and Cherry for sale in Cincinnati Area

I am selling 11 lots of Walnut and Cherry. Price will range from $10 - $30 per lot. Each lot has between 24-32 board foot. This was cut about 3 weeks ago and is stickered/stacked in lots in my garage. Not making a profit, this is extra wood that I couldn't store, and am covering my original milling expenses.
Here is a link to view the wood.
http://www.gocleansweep.com/walnutcherry
If you are interested please respond to of_the snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com before 5/1/06. At this time, just tell me how many lots that interest you. I won't ship, so you have to pay and pick up.
Thank you.