Vises at the flea market: did I do well?

Dropped in on the local flea market today and actually came across something I was looking for.
Two Wilton vises, both good condition (nearly new but some rust on the threads and parallel support bars), one 10", one 8", both with dogs and the quick-slide mechanism. $30 for both.
That was exciting because I've been looking for a decent 10" for some time, but e-bay hardly ever lets them go for under $60 + s/h. My HF 10" has served me well, but dogs and a quick-adjuster will be very welcome, and these things are heavy....
But wait, that's not all, the real coup was two air vises, one vertical, one horizontal, each with 1/2" rods and 4" travel. $10 for both, and they work.
Who needs quick-adjusters?
...never gloated before, but couldn't resist.
Seriously nice finds! Found a 7" one with a dog slider and quick release. 28 lbs. of iron, made by "American Scale Co. KC, MS No. 204", with the original half nut for $20. I'm sure it's from the 1800's. You should check yours for the half nuts.
Alex