Video Coming Through?

Page 2 of 2

*DOESN'T* work if you don't have JavaScript enabled.
*NO*HINT* that you need JavaScript, for those who _do_ have it disabled.
Put the space where the video goes in a named DIV, with _HTML_text_ that says JavaScript is required, then have some 'on page load' JavaScript that over-writes the content of that DIV with the video stuff.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 9, 7:48 pm, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

Ahh! That could be why. I need to work on some code. Thank you!
Add pictures here
✖
Has always worked fine here, IE.
Sonny
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 9, 6:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Firefox 3.6.15 running with Vista is working fine.
RonB
Add pictures here
✖
On 3/9/2011 5:48 PM, RonB wrote:

Firefox 3.6.15 on Win 7 works fine - I do use NoScript, so had to "temporarily allow all" a couple of times before Java Script kicked in, but I'm used to doing that, so no problem.
Matt
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Works fine for me, Brian.

Add pictures here
✖

IE on Windows 7 pro.
Runs just fine.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 9, 7:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Thanks everyone! I didn't realize that some surf with Java disabled. As Robert mentioned, Java was probably the probled.
I added some code that will provide a red notice when it is disabled using <no script>
Thanks again!
Add pictures here
✖

--------------------------- Yep
Lew
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 9, 7:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Works just fine on Intel Mac OS 10.6.6
Add pictures here
✖
Your video is working fine. Was that a climb cut you did on the top?? Hmmm.
On 3/9/2011 7:39 PM, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 9, 10:36 pm, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

You know, I had to go back and look. I was indeed spinning it in the wrong direction and climb cutting. Not sure why... Brain fart perhaps.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 9, 7:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Also works fine in Firefox Mac.
Add pictures here
✖

Works OK here. WW
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 16:39:32 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Works fine using Google Chrome. Hey, you oughta be doing the PBS woodworking tv shows.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Yeah. Opera 10.10