Omnijig Video

The instructional video that comes with the Omnijig is no longer. Any ideas of where I could get another copy?

I am in Australia so on-line owuld really be useful.

Thanks

Garry

Reply to
PhantomPoster

I've got one I dont really want, but like you say, you are in Australia... It really isn't all that informative; the instruction manual is more complete.

Reply to
Toller

Can your DVD player read a DVD made on an NTSC TV system (North America)? If so, I will transfer mine to DVD and send it to you.

Reply to
LRod

Do a Google search for "Omnijig video", there has been one posted for download.

Reply to
Seeker

Seeker wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

I did a search and found empty Torrent files

Reply to
PhantomPoster

I got your email. Found the tape last night and burned the DVD. It'll be on its way to Oz within a day or two. Out of pocket? No worries. Pennies for pals. Or "Pay it Forward." Or something like that.

Reply to
LRod