Victorian arch details - outside use

To the Group:
We are looking for victorian architectural details made of PLASTIC (or other synthetic, even impregnated wood-based)- for outdoor use here in southern Florida.
Does anyone know of a mnfr who makes this type of detail in a material other than wood that will put up with our unfriendly environment - humidity! (Or a wood-based product that will not need painting typical of wood products?)
Please also respond to my e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net
Thank You!
Wayne
Wayne Dengel wrote:

Outwater, undoubtedly others. I'd suspect any good local millwork supply could also provide.
www.outwater.com
Hi Duane:
I touched base with many suppliers who use wood. NOTHING from them in plastic (or other synthetic). Will try Outwater as you suggest. Wayne

Duane:
It "seems" that Outwater may have what I am looking for - sent for a catalog. Thank You for the advice. Wayne

Wayne Dengel wrote:

(or other

southern
material other

humidity! (Or

products?)
http://www.foamsupply.com /
You need cellular pvc moulding. Try http://www.royalmouldings.com/Exterior%20Products/WoodSavers.htm
Just go into google and search "cellular pvc molding" I don't remember the site, but I found one company that had entire door casings with arches, jambs, moulding, etc all in one piece.