Vibrating Saw

I have a cheap table saw and I noticed that one of the reasons why I can't make precise and repetitive cuts on it is because somehow the saw blade can vibrate about 1/8", I'm not sure why.
What am I doing wrong or what could be wrong with the tool?
TIA

If it's arbor runout, probably nothing that would be worth the fix on a "cheap table saw".
If it's the blade, you can buy a blade stabilizer for a few bucks that may help somewhat. DAGS on "blade stabilizer".
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/6/06