Very nice shop

Drawers not so nice. ;~)

Anyway I counted at least 3 table saws, a huge disk sander, an enormous band saw, and lots of other huge pieces of equipment.

He does good work as indicated by his gallery but these drawers were kinda throw down which is OK for shop.

Frank Howarth

Leon

On 12/1/2013 10:37 AM, Leon wrote: Better yet,

Leon

A little size envy? ;-)

Again size envy? ;-)

He does great videos.. but these were not a good build... I personally would have drawered the bottoms like he did, but not the tops... too tall to look in.. shelves make more sense higher. I would do each of the bottoms... Would have put a profile on the pulls too... too sharply square.

Reply to
woodchucker

Yep ... two of three possible, absolute, unalterable, mandatory, unarguable requirement(s) must coincide for a shop like that to be possible for us unwashed masses.

An absolute and totally sympathetic spouse, being rich, or being single .... and at least two are mutually exclusive. ;)

Reply to
Swingman

TWO bandsaws. Maybe more, who knows? :)

Methinks he needs to think ahead a bit. Shelves NG for small stuff? Duh. And if I were going to make partitioned drawers I'd make the partitions moveable...no more work and much more versatility.

I sure envy that giant sander though, ditto the giant bandsaw.

Reply to
dadiOH

I would love to have 3 TS, ;~) I would leave one set up to do dado's, one with a rip/flat bottom blade, and the other with a WWII.

Reply to
Leon