Very nice Misson Oak table

Were they stolen?

I've heard rumors that many, many toner and ink carts on eBay are stolen from the seller's employer. My own company has fired and charged employees for this.

Reply to
Ba r r y

Fri, Sep 30, 2005, 9:32am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com did claim: I also aspire to get the prices he is getting.

No, what you should have said is, you aspire to get the prices he "is asking". It didnt sell, and was relisted.

I buy stuff on eBay, but myself, I would never buy any piece of furniture I couldn't eyeball first.

JOAT The Truth Shall Set Ye Frea

Reply to
J T