Source for (very) small table saw?

I am in the middle of building a large mobile base for my 10" contractor saw and the new 50" Vega fence and rails that I got for it, and I'm considering putting a second, small table saw in the extension table - the kind of saw that you would run something like a 4 to 6" thin kerf jeweler's blade on. I've seen examples of homemade versions of these - luthiers sometimes have them to do things like cutting veneer strips for bindings and purflings/ I was wondering if there are ready-made saws of this sort that are smaller than the 10" benchtop variety/.

Thanks,

Jim Kirby

Reply to
James T. Kirby

Micro Mark

Sorry, I can't direct link you, so search for the item number below:

MICROLUX TILT ARBOR TABLE SAW Item Number: 80463 List Price $449.95 Our Price $329.95

Woodcraft:

Watch the wrap!

I have no idea what quality these items may be.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Think I've seen what you're looking for in Woodcraft or Woodworker's club in there pen section

Ken

considering

Reply to
Ken Johnsen

Contact a local doll house store. Many of them carry tools for finishing doll houses, including the miniature table saws.

considering

Reply to
DanG

Also MicroMark carries them.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Woodcraft sells an excellent line of small tools, made by Proxxon. This includes a small table saw, which is used by modelmakers and others doing close-tolerance cutting of small stuff.

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

Thanks for the replies. Merry Christams too all.

Jim Kirby

Andrew Barss wrote:

Reply to
James T. Kirby