Veritas Limited Edition Planes - Good investment!!!

I just saw on eBay that a stainless steel edge trimming plane went for $271.66. I think those went for $199 new, so that's 35% in a couple of months.
JP
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:33:00 -0800, Jay Pique wrote:

Don't go by what price a item sells for on ebay. Selling for 50-100% more than retail is common on ebay for some items. Always check locally for what you can by an item for before buying on ebay. Using ebay to determine what is a good investment is not a good idea. The next plane that comes up on ebay may not sell for as much as that one did.
Paul T.
--
The only dumb question, is the one not asked

http://www.USENETHOST.com 100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous, 5$/month Only!
Have you checked the US Dollar to Canadian Dollar lately?
charlie b
charlieb wrote:

Last week, the Canadian dollar closed at $1.0164 US dollars. HTH

Another just sold for $340. Wow. Have there been other Ltd. Edition Veritas planes in the past? JP