Venerable Makita 9.6 cordless drill $60 at HD

While at Home Depot tonight, I noticed they have that L-shaped Makita 9.6 NiMH cordless drill on clearance for $60.
Doing a lot of repair and replacement work, I have accumulated 5 including a 'hammer' drill. Advantage is with the optional 12 v. DC. battery charger, the batteries can be recharged from your vehicle in about 1 hr.. They will drive 1/4 in. lag bolts or a 1 in. hole saw with ease. The newer batteries last much longer also.
--
Chipper Wood

useours, yours won't work
It's not the drill it was. I regret giving my old one to the daughter. Clutch is much softer, power seems less, and NiMH versus NiCd doesn't seem to make up for the other deficiencies.
Nice ergonomics.