US source for Keyaki / zelkova?

I just need what most consider turning squares, 7"x5"x3" or something close. Smaller pieces are OK, so long as I get at least 3"x4"x5".
Thanks in advance!
Do a search on Ebay for seller NCWOOD. He sells a lot of turning wood, a lot of it exotic. I haven't seen what you're looking for, but you may find something useful anyway. Happy New Year Joe
al wrote:

I believe I just cut down a zelkova. trunk was about 10 inch diameter at the base. Shaped like an inverted pyramid, lots pf smaller branches. Does this sound like a zelkova? I could fish a few chunks out of the wood pile for you.