Urns for veterans

My woodworkers club is making urns for unclaimed veterans remains... John
For Some time NWA has been making URNS for the unclaimed Cremated remains of US veterans.
The Patriot Guard Riders has a recovery program for these remains and NWA is helping by producing the urns for this purpose.
We have been getting requests from all over the country for plans for making these urns. It seems others would like to help by making some urns.
NWA has produced a tutorial for the making of the wood turned urns we produce and it is now available at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NEwoodAssoc

NWA also has a YOUTUBE CHANNEL where other NWA videos will be posted.
If you would like to become a part of the URN project by making either the turned or the square urns which NWA makes, please contact
Ken Evans 518 753 7759 518 281 0770 snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com