Unisaw on Craig's List Seattle

There is a posting on Seattle Craig's List for a Unisaw for $550.
I know nothing about the saw, I am only passing on information on what could be an excellent buy.
Marv
Tablesaw - $550
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org Date: 2008-01-08, 12:44PM PST
10" Rockwell Delta cabinet tablesaw.3 HP, single-phase, 220V motor; 6' extension rails; Solid cast iron table; 5/8" diameter arbor; steel cabinet-type stand. Call 3607324084.